Prisma elevator door
Prisma Italy is the largest manufacturer of automatic elevator doors in Parma, Italy, which is more than 40 years old and produces one of the best automatic elevator door systems in the world.
Prisma Italy, as one of the largest manufacturers of automatic elevator doors, has an official and exclusive representative in France, Spain, India and Iran to provide sales and after-sales services for automatic elevator doors.
According to Prisma ItalyProhibition of importing automatic elevator doors to Iran, Has started exporting the original Prisma elevator door mechanism from Italy to Iran and has produced frames and lathes in Iran. All machines and sheets required for the production of frames and lathes and the manufacturing process are under the supervision and approval of Prisma Italy.
Prisma elevator doors in the category of floor doors in 5 modelsColor coverage، Steel veneer، All steel، All glass ، Steel glassAnd in the group of cabin doors with modelsMICROFrom 70 cm to 120 cm wide and 200 cm to 240 cm high and telescopic and central opening, with 4 years unconditional warranty, Fitras Engineering and Commerce Group is offered throughout Iran.
Unique features of Prisma elevator door
– The new Q series mechanisms of Prisma door are designed based on modern European technology and have a very high compatibility with high traffic elevators.
– Prisma door has a completely “silent” lock. The lock embedded in the Q series is geometrically designed in such a way that it is completely cleaned every time after opening and closing.
– The dimensions of the Prisma Q series door lock are smaller compared to other doors, and this is a great advantage for narrow doors.
– Adjusting the spools of Prisma door has become much easier so that the distance between the flood door of the cabin door and the floor door can be minimized.
– The geometric design of Prisma elevator door lock pulleys is such that the best shape with the arc involved, the door can be opened and closed easily.
– The geometric design of the parts is such that the closing function can be easily done manually and mechanically.
At present, Prisma elevator doors are offered in 5 models for floors and cabins with width, height and type of opening with specific types of steel.
Prisma elevator door is available with different degrees of protection, including IP54 and explosion-proof and fire-resistant.
In the boxes below, the general specifications of each model of Prisma elevator door are located.
For information on technical specifications, product photos, standards and complete drawings of each door, click on the desired model.